Layout integration Al’yansGazEnergo
Completed the work on the integration of the layout layout for the company “EnergiGazTrade” LLC. Development was carried out in cooperation with Roman Tykhonenko (design, layout, preparation and adjustment of content).
The result of joint work is a modern adaptive business card site of the company.
Work address: http://agasenergo.com.ua/
My role in the project
- integration of html layout on CSM WordPress;
- installation and configuration of the layout, plugins for hosting;
- content transfer.
The layout was done by Roman Tykhonenko. The layout is based on the Bootstrap 4 framework. Using this framework allowed us to create a modern cross-browser and responsive website layout. Websites built with Bootstrap display identically across devices and modern browsers.
Libraries and frameworks used:
- Bootstrap 4 – is an open source and free HTML, CSS and JS framework;
- LazyLoad.js – jQuery plugin for adding lazy loading images;
- Superembed.js – detects embedded videos of popular video services and makes it responsive;
- Owl Carousel is a popular slider;
- IcoFont – font icons for the site;
- Boxicons is a library of high quality and vector font icons for the web.
The main page of the theme is designed as a Landing Page and is of an advertising nature. All blocks of the main page are edited through the Customizer API WordPress.
Permanent pages and blog post pages use lazy loading of images. Lazy loading is added using the Zepto Lazy js library.
Read more: Lazy Loading Images in WordPress (ru)
The site has several large sections on the company’s activities. These are natural gas and electricity.
A separate column (sidebar) is provided for each of these sections. The choice of the sidebar is carried out in the administrative console of the site when editing pages and categories.
Read More: Custom Sidebars for WordPress Themes (ru)
All main blocks of the theme are edited through the Customizer API.